Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome...here I go

Well, I have finally decided that perhaps I should blog...I have been blogging for the last few months for the blog that I am the administrator for here at Auburn. But after careful consideration, and talking to my friends, I have decided that this may be just what I love. 

So, here goes, some things to know about the Williams' family....well right now its Will and Emily and Lulu (teacup chi)....we are planning on starting a family after Will graduates with his Ph.D, which will be next Summer 2011. So for now, its just us.  We love life, we try to live each day to the fullest. And we both love to have a good time. 

I am currently training for my 3rd half marathon.  Which I fell in love with about a year ago when I ran my first.  Running and training for half marathon's motivates me and is such a challenge, plus it keeps me in good shape!

So, I will try to post as often as something exciting happens to us... which these days isnt so often...but atleast once a week...so tune in for more exciting updates on us!

1 comment: