I know I know, I have been horrible about posting...but it has been madness at work. And in between all of that I got sick, and am still not feeling so hot today! Anyways, two weekends ago, Will and I headed up to Tuscaloosa to hang out with my best friends and their husbands for the Alabama v. Florida game. We had a great time!
Friday night we headed to dinner at Nick's in the Sticks, and then ended up at Harry's by the end of the night. It never ceases to amaze me how nasty Harry's is...but yet, I continue to go there every year! A surprise to our Friday night was getting to see one of our sorority sisters that I had not seen in years, Amanda Metheny.....it was SO good to see her! We had so much fun catching up!
Saturday we tailgated on the Quad! It was SO much fun! Sharon and Andrew came and hung out with us. It was so good to see them! All in all the day was good, except for when Alabama fans started being mean to Will when we were at the Houndstooth watching the game. That was NOT COOL...so we ended up leaving the Tooth...but all in all it was a GREAT weekend....here are some pics (which I took BEFORE I dropped my camera and broke it! BOO!)
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment