Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Avett Brothers Weekend

This past weekend, Will and I took our weekly date night to a super fun level...we headed to Birmingham for an Avett Brothers Concert.  If you have not listen to these guys yet...then you are missing out! This is our second time going to see them.  And I tell you, this will not be out last!  We saw the concert at Samford University, and the tickets were super cheap, so we could not pass up the opportunity!

While in Birmingham, we met up with a few past student of ours from Auburn and from UTC.  It was a great night to catch up and find out what was going on in their crazy lives!  Here are a few pictures from the night:


Mattye and I (she was our former student from UTC)

Ben and I (former student from Auburn)

No comments:

Post a Comment