Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Last weekend, Will and I finally got to officially celebrate our 5th year wedding anniversary. We have both been so busy with school, that we did not really have time the weekend of our actual anniversary. So we headed up to the lake on Saturday to spend the day lounging. It was pretty cloudy when we go there so we just got in the lake and floated for a bit. Then we got dressed and headed out to dinner at an AMAZING restaurant on Lake Martin, Spring House  ,  

Words can not even describe how AWESOME this place was...the food was excellent, the service spectacular and the view breathtaking....it was a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it for a special occasion.  Here are some pics from the evening:
Pic of us before we left on the new boat...notice how sunburnt I got...dang cloudy days always get me!

The most amazing drink I have ever had..Scarlet Begonia...had black berries and all kinds of liquors in it ...i want one right now!

check out that view...hard to believe that you are in Alabama! 

Amazing Sunset! 

After many attempts we got this pic...it came out pretty good I think!

1 comment: