Monday, September 13, 2010

AVETT BROTHERS!!!!!!!

This past weekend we headed to Atlanta for the Avett Brothers concert at Chastain.  Before teh concert we went to the Sweetwater Brewery tour. WHICH WAS AMAZING. I LOVE Sweetwater beer. It was so cool!  The concert was seriously THE best concert I have ever been too.  Everything was great MINUS the $11 beers (I know SERIOUSLY!).  I danced and sang for 2 hours straight it was amazing. Will and I decided that we should quit our jobs and follow the Avett Brothers around the US to all their shows! Now that would be the life!

Saturday we watched football ALL DAY LONG ! It was AWESOME! We grilled out and watched football.  IT was the perfect Saturday!  It was pretty great that Bama won!  Here are some pics from the weekend!


Amy, Alan and Will at Sweetwater Tour
Caroline, Amy and I at Sweetwater
Will and I at Sweetwater
AVETT BROTHERS!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
BEING SILLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment