Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Football Game of 2010 season

This past weekend marked the beginning of football season.  I was able to get Will season tickets again this year to his beloved Auburn Tigers, so he was happy. Of course I am always SO bored at the game and all I want to do is go home and watch Bama play!  We began our traditionally football Saturday by a gameday shot!  My sister and I started this tradition while she was in school at Alabama.  We do it every game day, call each other sing the fight song and take a shot together for good luck!  It is one of my favorite game day traditions.  This year Will partook in the shot, of course he did not sing the fight song though!

We headed over to the Newell Family tailgate about 2 hours before kick off...it was a great time, we then headed into the game.  All in all it was a great game day for both Will and I.  His Tigers won and so did my Crimson Tide.  Sunday we decided to be lazy and lay around the house, and we also painted the shutters on our house. It looks AWESOME!  It really looks like a totally different house, you wouldnt believe it!

 We had a great Labor Day weekend, I did not want it to end! This weekend we are heading to Atlanta for the Avett Brothers Concert on Friday night with Amy and Alan. I am SO excited. Will and I bought these tickets around 6 months ago as an anniversary present to each other.  Before the concert we are heading to the Sweetwater Brewery tour, which I have never been to!  I am so excited, I LOVE Sweetwater Beer...it should be a great day.  Saturday we are set to have a big cookout with a bunch of Atlanta friends and watch the Tide play Penn State...I cant wait...ROLL TIDE ROLL!


Here are some pictures from our first game!
Kelley and I at tailgate
Will and I at tailgate
BEAUTIFUL SKY!
On the walk home...Will wanted his picture taken with the Pig!


Here are the before and after pictures of our shutters....

BEFORE:  


AFTER: 

No comments:

Post a Comment