This may be a question that you have asked yourself...or maybe not! We have been SUPER busy since school started back here on the plains. We had the national championship game, two days off school for "ice", and then I had a major migraine episode, that had be convinced that I was dying. Besides that Will and I both are super busy with school. Will is in the beginning stages of his dissertation. He is getting his survey together to begin sending out to collect data. We are hopeful that he will be done and graduating by Fall 2011. But that all hinges on how much data he can collect!
I am being a crazy woman this semester and taking 3 classes...yes, I know crazy right! And I am still working full time. I am feeling a BIT overwhelmed right now, but I am sure it will get better once I get into the swing of things. I am ready to be DONE with all this coursework and to begin the dissertation process so I can be DONE!
So we really have not done anything too fun lately...but here are some pics from the night that Auburn won the national championship...Will was in HEAVEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment