Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fourth of July and Six Year Anniversary

I am WAY behind on updating our blog...but with taking 9 hours this summer and working full time, I barely have time to eat let alone blog! 

A few weeks ago Will and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary. I CAN NOT believe that time has flown by so fast, if 6 years go that fast, what does 20 years feel like!  Since our anniversary is on July 2, we usually end up tying our plans for our anniversary to our 4th of July plans. And this year was no different. We decided to spend the weekend up at the lake. Which was wonderful! We went out to a VERY nice dinner at The Spring House, and just basically layed around for 4 days. It was just what we both needed. Here are some pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment