Thursday, April 18, 2013

6 Weeks in.....

So I am 6 weeks into my new job...I didnt believe I would ever be here...its been a long road. I have to say my previous job training was so much easier than what I have done the last few weeks. Its been alot of professional development! But I love it now! I feel like Im in my own finally!

In other news..Will and I are in the process of buying  a house...we have some amazing friends here that have outgrown their house and have offered it to us...its the most perfect house for us...I will keep you posted! Going to apply for our loan this weekend!!!!!


Oh and a few weekends ago we went to San Fran for the first time! It was quite a drive but gorgeous...I saw Mt. Shasta...it was pretty. San Fran was a pretty awesome town...I dont think I could ever live there but it it was fun.  I ran my 9th half marathon on Sunday of that weekend...It was amazing...I ran over the Golden Gate Bridge it was fun...See pics below of the run...


Life in the PNW has been good otherwise..just enjoying the spring in Eugene...which is BEAUTIFUL! The azaleas are gorgeous...and the tulips are stupid pretty....I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment