A lot has happened in the last 4 months since I got my job! I am sorry I have not had more time to post, but life has been crazy! In the last few months Will and I bought our first house and celebrated our 8th anniversary!
The house is amazing..we are loving having a yard to work in and all the projects we are going to dive into over the next few months. Our house is a sweet little cottage, 1500 square feet of pure bliss. We have so much room we do not know what to do with! We have so many little projects we want to dive into we do not even know where to start! I have missed having a yard to work in...the time living in the apartment was torture for me...I love having a yard to plant flowers and work in! We are looking forward to many visitors, so please come visit! We have a great backyard to hang out in!
We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary a few days ago. I honestly can not believe we have been married for 8 years! We had a great anniversary...we actually cooked out and had some friends over for our actual anniversary. We celebrated by going out to dinner last Saturday. The last 8 years have gone by so fast..I just cant believe we have been married this long!
Otherwise, life is good...please come visit! :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment