Twenty-six years ago today, the good Lord brought my sweet baby sister, Caroline into my life. She is the sweetest sister a girl could ever ask for. One of the things that I love most about Caroline is that when we get together all we do is laugh...and its the good kind of laugh too...she gets me and I get her. Some people will never get to experience what I have with my baby sister.....we have pretty much gotten along since she was a little girl. Which is unusual since we are 4 1/2 years apart. But even when she was a baby, all I wanted to do was to take care of her...and I feel same way today!
So, Happy Birthday Caroline, I love you so very much and I am so proud of everything that you have accomplished... I can NOT wait to see you next weekend...I am sure it will be full of laughter and sillyness! I love you KK! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday (song from Sixteen Candles- you know the one! )
13 years ago








Happy Birthday KK - love you!
ReplyDelete