Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Great Recipe

Now that school is over (for two weeks!), I have found some time again to enjoy cooking at night!  When I am taking classes I really just do not feel like cooking when I get home at 7 or 8 at night, so I usually make a soup and make it last all week. But last night I made Eggplant Parmesan and it was so yummy. 

I had been wanting to try to make some dishes that are meatless for  a while but haven't found one that I loved.  When I found out that Will liked eggplant, I knew immediately that I had to make eggplant parmesan....it is one of my favorites that my mom use to make when I was little.  Here is the recipe that I used: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/juan-carlos-cruz/eggplant-parmesan-recipe/index.html .  Try it out for yourself...it is delicious and low calorie! Even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment