Thursday, January 24, 2013

Reason Number 1,000,000,000 Why I love Pinterest

So its no secret that Pinterest has changed the life for me!  I have tried so many different recipes, craft ideas and beauty tips!

One of the best beauty tips I got was from Pinterest about a two weeks ago. When we moved to Oregon my face started acting CRAZY! I dont know if its my age, hormones or this new climate, but my face went from a few blemishes to like a full on 13 year old raging hormone break out! I mean I am 33 I shouldnt be having these problems anymore!  I have tried TONS of different face washes, masks, etc and nothing seemed to be working. Until I stumbled upon the Oil Cleansing Method  . I was completely skeptical at first...I mean come on I have VERY oily skin to begin with how on earth would this ever work! Well, I am hear to tell you 2 weeks later of only washing my face with a splash of cold water in the morning, and the oil cleansing method at night, and my face is better than it has looked EVER!  My blemishes are GONE, the scaring has reduced GREATLY and my face is so soft and not oily at all!  I am hooked!  If you have any facial issues at all...I would give this a try...its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment