Well, its that time of the weekend again...Sunday afternoon, I dread Sunday afternoons because I know (1) I have to do my long runs (5 + miles) and (2) I have to do my homework for the week (3) I know that tomorrow is Monday again. And for the most part I do feel that way today, I just finished my long run, 8.3 miles in 70 minutes, pretty pumped about that! My goal for the ING Half Marathon in March is under 2 hours, and I think I will be able to pull it off!
Will and I did not do too much this weekend, had our weekly date night and then hung out on Saturday, I am trying to get everything ready for our trip to Mobile on Thursday for MARDI GRAS! We are so excited, in case you couldnt tell from all my other posts! As soon as we get back I will be sure to post pics!
Several months ago Will went on Weight Watchers and lost about 25 pounds, which I was super proud of him for. When he first started I was thinking, great now Im gonna have to eat these meals with him and they are going to be horrible....but actually, Weight Watchers recipes are WONDERFUL...here is one of my favorite ones...you HAVE to try it its perfect for cold nights ! Enjoy!
Spicy Sausage, White Bean and Spinach Soup
1 (14 oz) can fat free and low sodium chicken broth
1 (14.5 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes (undrained)
1 (15 oz) can no salt added navy beans (drained)
2 (3 oz) andouille sausage, fully cooked and thinly sliced
3 cups baby spinach coarsley chopped
1. Bring broth and tomatoes to a boil
2. Add beans and sausage, bring to boil
3. Cook uncovered, 8 minutes or until throughly heated
4. Stir in spinach, cook 1 minute until spinach wilts
For you on weight watchers this soup is 4 points per 1 1/3 cup serving....and Will and I LOVE it! I make it once a week!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment