So one week from today I will be heading with my husband to our most favorite time of the year...Mardi Gras. It's funny, most people look forward to Christmas to spend time with their families, but honestly, Mardi Gras is the time of year that I see more of my family. This year I am sure will be better than last...and we always try to out do ourselves from the previous years!
I am not really sure when this event transformed itself into a family reunion, but each year the number of people that come grows. This year my dad had a ticket order list of over 20 people...CRAZY!
One of the best parts of Mardi Gras is seeing my Daddy up on the float having the time of his life...I honestly can say that my Daddy is never happier than up on the float in full costume throwing treats to the crowds on the streets. I love it and I look forward to it every year. I am looking forward to the day when my husband will be up on a float doing the same thing...which will hopefully be next year!!!!
Here are some more pics from MG pasts......
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment