Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We are leaving for ..........

MARDI GRAS tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited, I can hardly wait. I do not know how I am going to sit through class tonight...it will be so hard considering my class is on the processes of conducting Institutional Research...YUCK!

Also, yesterday afternoon, I decided to get a sore throat, so I am now trying to get rid of that...I have drank more fluids and taken more vitamins in the last 24 hours...I am hoping that they will work...I am beginning to feel better, so that is a good thing!

They are predicting snow on Friday night in Mobile, which makes me want to laugh considering that Mobile, AL is not known for snow, but humidity!  And my poor cousin Cari is in DC with her fiancee, I hope they are able to get a flight and make it out of there...Mardi Gras without the entire clan would not be the same! Safe travels Bevo and Cari! I will be praying that you guys get to Mobile safe and sound!

I will post pictures from Mardi Gras when I get back.....I cant wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment