Monday, March 1, 2010

My sister........ Caroline

I can remember growing up with my sweet sister, Caroline, and at the time not really appreciating all that she adds to my life. But now that I am older I have begun to really examine my relationships, and my relationship with my sweet sister has gotten so much stronger as we have gotten older. I feel very blessed for this.

When Caroline and I were young, we would fight, but never so terrible that we didn't talk to each other. We have always had the kind of relationship that you hope that one could have with their sibling.  Caroline is the sweetest, kindest person that I know, and I am thankful every day that the good Lord put her in my life. I do  not know where I would be with out her...I love her so much and she completes my world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment